Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Michigan State Updates

Featured Replies

Michigan State picks up three fouls in rapid fire succession, and they now have 5 for the half.

 

All of which were questionable at best....I hate when the officials start calling ticky tacky fouls in big games.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Louisville back up 34-32, first lead in a little while.

  • Author
All of which were questionable at best....I hate when the officials start calling ticky tacky fouls in big games.

I understood the one where the MSU player lowered his shoulder. I thought it was a flop, but I can understand that one. I definitely agree on the other two, especially the one on Suton.

  • Author

Louisville is getting a block party going....

  • Author

Smith has three fouls for Louisville.

 

MSU knocks down a three, back up 35-34, 14:30 left.

  • Author

Three points is the largest lead by either team in this game.

  • Author

Well, as soon as I say that, MSU goes up 41-36, 12:49 left, largest lead of the game.

41-36 State up.....

 

 

Side note, anyone else think UK really could've used Draymond Green this year?

  • Author

If MSU isn't careful, they'll find themselves in serious foul trouble soon.

Are you kidding me? Seriously, these guys need to swallow the whistles on both ends. Let them play, this is for a berth in the Final Four after all!

  • Author

Morgan has four fouls for the Spartans. I'm not sure I've heard his name for anything other than fouling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.