Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova vs. Duke

Featured Replies

Duke is about a 3 pointer away from getting run out of the building hin this one....

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke is in trouble...

It is hard to believe the difference in athletes between Duke and Nova. Nova has superior athletes. Makes you wonder how a team like Duke would do in the Big East.

Nova 45

Duke 33

Minutes 27

Grizzly still hasnt scored

  • Author

Scheyer finally gets a bucket after going 1-12, makes him 2-13...

 

Nova 45

Duke 33

 

13:00 to play.

Whoa...

 

36-16, Nova, points in the paint scoring. Nova is a guard oriented team, and they are doing work inside. Duke can't guard the dribble-drive...

Paulus playing his Final game Finally

  • Author
Whoa...

 

36-16, Nova, points in the paint scoring. Nova is a guard oriented team, and they are doing work inside. Duke can't guard the dribble-drive...

 

I suppose if Duke loses it will save a little face as Blair might break Wilt's single game scoring record against the likes of Singler and Zoubek...

Paulus playing his Final game Finally

 

They'll just clone another one...

I considered this to be one of the easier upsets to pick, but I'm surprised that Duke is getting handled this much.

They'll just clone another one...

 

I'm sure UK will give them Porter....:lol:

Nova 49

Duke 35

Minutes 30

Grizzly 0

I considered this to be one of the easier upsets to pick, but I'm surprised that Duke is getting handled this much.

 

Nova +2 is what I got

The difference in athleticism is amazing...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.