Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova vs. Duke

Featured Replies

Nova looking tons more athletic than the Dukies right now.

 

Nova 9

Duke 5

 

Early in the first.

 

I am almost pulling for Duke as I would love to see them try to defend Blair...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nova looking tons more athletic than the Dukies right now.

 

Nova 9

Duke 5

 

Early in the first.

 

I am almost pulling for Duke as I would love to see them try to defend Blair...

 

Is that possible?

  • Author

That is why I almost would like to see it, because it would be laughable...

 

Scheyer's shot has sideways rotation. Last two fouls shots he took were spinning from 2 o'clock to 8 o'clock...

  • Author

Dukies living and dying from three right now.

 

Nova 13

Duke 9

 

12:50

  • Author

Nova 24

Duke 19

 

5:00 in the first.

Wow, what a scoring output. Sorry I've been missing this game...

I like the fact that were only down 3 and Gerald only has 3 points I think. Hopefully we can come out strong in the second half.

Both teams play great defense.

  • Author
I like the fact that were only down 3 and Gerald only has 3 points I think. Hopefully we can come out strong in the second half.

 

Better tell Wojo to get Coach K to put you in then...:D

Better tell Wojo to get Coach K to put you in then...:D

 

:clap:

Nova 36

Duke 26

Minutes 24

Grizzly Adams 0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.