Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis/CS-Northridge Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I agree. This game is looking very intriguing. I get tickled listening to the crowd go nuts for Northridge.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Northridge 44

Memphis 43

  • Author

Northridge 46

Memphis 43

 

Wow!!!

Time?

  • Author

Northridge is pulling away!!!

  • Author

Oh my goodness!!! What a shot.

  • Author

This is unbelievable. I've never seen a 15-seed play with this much confidence.

  • Author

Northridge up 1 at the under 8:00 timeout.

Score??:scared:

 

64-63 CS Northridge, 7:45 to go.

CS Northridge has put up a great fight thus far, Memphis still gets this one by 6 or 7.

Oh my goodness!!! What a shot.

 

One of the best reverse layups I have ever seen!

  • Author
One of the best reverse layups I have ever seen!

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.