Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis/CS-Northridge Updates

Featured Replies

Memphis 33

Northridge 31

 

1:30 remaining in first half

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Memphis 34

Northridge 31

 

Halftime...

I was watching that on the NCAA website in high def its a great picture for a computer.

  • Author
I was watching that on the NCAA website in high def its a great picture for a computer.

 

I'm watching online, as well and its just like TV. :thumb:

I'm watching online, as well and its just like TV. :thumb:

The picture is better than the one on my TV. :lol:

  • Author

Jim Calhoun has been taken to the hospital and will NOT coach today for UCONN...

  • Author
The picture is better than the one on my TV. :lol:

 

:laugh:

  • Author

I'd say its time for a blowout now.

I was watching that on the NCAA website in high def its a great picture for a computer.

 

Agreed. Great picture. Only downside is Brando and Gminski. Loving the mute button though.

  • Author

I love watching a team play as hard as Northridge. They're playing pretty smart for a team that only graduates 8% of its players.

  • Author

Wow, its 36-35

This game is like a no-hitter. You're not supposed to talk about it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.