Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What I See

Featured Replies

SEC?

 

I know, I thought he may be talking about the NIT... :lol:

SEC?

 

Yep, I have one of the three making a little run and surprising some people.

My Elite 8: Kansas, Louisville, VCU, Memphis, UConn, Gonzaga, Syracuse and Pitt

I would love to see what Syracuses 2-3 zone does against the big men from Okl and UNC. I think that is about the most intriguing matchup possible.

Purdue/Fla. St/Clemson/Maryland are some teams I like to maybe pull some upsets. The number 1 seeds are going to hard to pull the trigger against.

My Elite 8: Kansas, Louisville, VCU, Memphis, UConn, Gonzaga, Syracuse and Pitt

 

My elite 8:

 

Louisville

West Virginia

Mississippi State

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Duke (Although I may change this to VCU)

North Carolina

Syracuse

After a quick scan my final four currently looks like this...

 

Pittsburgh

UConn

Oklahoma

Wake Forest

 

Pitt wins it all.

After a quick scan my final four currently looks like this...

 

Pittsburgh

UConn

Oklahoma

Wake Forest

 

Pitt wins it all.

 

 

I've always been high on Wake, since last season when Gaudio was able to go 17-13 after Prosser died and the team was affected big time. I like this team and think they could really do something if Teague and Aminu come back next season, along with Ty Walker developing into a solid contributer and Gaudio's great classes. The only problem is that I don't know if this team will be able to win a big game on the road or at a neutral site. They definitely have the talent and coaching to do it, but the lack of big game experience may be their undoing

After looking at the brackets for a while and breaking them down, I don't see much to get excited about.

 

Of course that means there are a TON of upsets in the works.

 

There isn't a dominate team in the field, and the sleepers to the Sweet 16 and beyond will likely come from out of left field.

 

 

I have been saying similar, but with my record Im glad to see someone with some credentials backing me.:lol:

 

At the end of the day, this is miles away from the chalk field we saw last year. Look for a few 4-7 seeds to make a run and several lower seed to get to the 2nd weekend...

 

I couldn't help but laugh as just about every ESPN talking head tonight predicted all four #1 seeds into the Final Four.

 

 

:clap:

 

I spewed my favorite beverage all over my monitor as I watching!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.