Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBI Tournament

Featured Replies

Wonder if they would go down to DII to fill it up. NKU has a nice arena and is done.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I heard that N.J.I.T has the check in hand and they're just waiting for the phone to ring :thumb: :lol:

Wonder if they would go down to DII to fill it up. NKU has a nice arena and is done.

 

That would actually be pretty interesting to see. I wouldn't be against it.

  • Author
That would actually be pretty interesting to see. I wouldn't be against it.

 

NKU lost in the first round of the NCAA DII tournament, btw.

 

Bellarmine has advanced to the regional finals (3rd round).

NKU lost in the first round of the NCAA DII tournament, btw.

 

Bellarmine has advanced to the regional finals (3rd round).

 

I said they were done.

  • Author
I said they were done.

 

I know - I was just passing along for those interested in smaller college KY teams :thumb:

Vanderbilt has turned down the CBI

I know - I was just passing along for those interested in smaller college KY teams :thumb:

 

Ok sorry.

Vanderbilt has turned down the CBI

 

So whos in so far?

Wichita State & Oregon State officially

  • Author
Vanderbilt has turned down the CBI

 

That sucks.

3/17/09 Northeastern vs. Wyoming 9 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/17/09 UTEP vs. Nevada 11 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 St. John's vs. Richmond 7 p.m.
3/18/09 Vermont vs. Green Bay 8 p.m.
3/18/09 Charleston vs. Troy 8 p.m.
3/18/09 Buffalo vs. Wichita State 8 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 Houston vs. Oregon State 10 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 Boise State vs. Stanford 10 p.m.
  • Author

They'll let anybody in, won't they?

As long as they pay the 60K to host a game

3/17/09 Northeastern vs. Wyoming 9 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/17/09 UTEP vs. Nevada 11 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 St. John's vs. Richmond 7 p.m.
3/18/09 Vermont vs. Green Bay 8 p.m.
3/18/09 Charleston vs. Troy 8 p.m.
3/18/09 Buffalo vs. Wichita State 8 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 Houston vs. Oregon State 10 p.m. hdnetlogo_small.gif
3/18/09 Boise State vs. Stanford 10 p.m.

 

 

 

Wow..:puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.