Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temple 55 Xavier 53

Featured Replies

It is amazing to me how little people care about X on this board.

Good win from Temple not a shocker though Temple and Dayton are two good teams in the A-10 along with Xavier.

Another bubble-buster?

Thanks McPa!! Is it just me or does Christmas play good every time he goes against X.

Like you, I'm a bit surprised that with as many folks from NKY as we have here, X doesn't get a lot of attention.

Thanks McPa!! Is it just me or does Christmas play good every time he goes against X.

 

He is a fun player to watch that is for sure, should be a pretty decent draft pick for some team in the Mid-Late first round.

And Allen with a double-double. 10 and 10, but it's still a D-D.

Like you, I'm a bit surprised that with as many folks from NKY as we have here, X doesn't get a lot of attention.

 

It's X. Who cares... :idunno: :D

It's X. Who cares... :idunno: :D

 

About three folks, as best I can tell.

Hey, I try to stay out of the college forum but add me to the three. Still, I'm absolutely frustrated with those guys.

 

I think they're still in, but not nearly as high as one would think because the selection committee HATES X.

I think they're still in, but not nearly as high as one would think because the selection committee HATES X.

 

The X AD is on the committee...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.