March 12, 200917 yr I can't watch the game today, but the Cats must be winning. I can always tell when the anti-UK posts start accumulating.
March 12, 200917 yr He's also wearing a shoe a size bigger than normal on his injured foot too beacuse of the bruising and swelling. Excuses much? Your sounding like a UK fan :thumb::sssh:
March 12, 200917 yr He's got a big offer to play in Spain. His dad was an overseas professional and before his Dad's death his family was close to a lot of people overseas in the business. He'd be able to make a lot more in the league if he came back for his senior year. He doesn't look like the most intelligent guy though, so I guess it should come as no shock.
March 12, 200917 yr Author Excuses much? Your sounding like a UK fan :thumb::sssh: No excuses I juts don't think he would be one of the best 5 right now with the others healthy and him in his present condition. UK has played well today.
March 12, 200917 yr I can't watch the game today, but the Cats must be winning. I can always tell when the anti-UK posts start accumulating. :D:D:D Stop it...MSU your killing me....:laugh:
March 12, 200917 yr Kentucky will have to play much better though against LSU to have a chance to beat them.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.