Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

Good defense and rebound by Galloway. That might earn him another 30 seconds, while Porter is allowed at least 4 errors before he gets the hook.

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not even close. UK has ridden teh Ole Miss guards all day like they are wearing saddles. I'll give you these guys are bad but you are blinded by blue glasses if you think they are just hosing UK.

 

UK is getting hosed.

Announcer said "Every time I look up Stevenson is on the floor, he is getting pounded all day"

 

Pounded? No, someone just opened the door and let a swift breeze enter the arena...

Announcer said "Every time I look up Stevenson is on the floor, he is getting pounded all day"

 

Pounded? No, someone just opened the door and let a swift breeze enter the arena...

 

:laugh:

 

The return of Mr. Softee.

  • Author

Oh well no matter what happens from here on out I'll be satisfied that what is mostly Ole Miss' second string next year beat UK once this year and played them close a second time.

UK is getting hosed.

 

I bet 90% or More people at the game watching it Live would agree with you...:thumb:

On that rebound under the basket on Patterson's miss the Ole Miss player's foot came down out of bounds well before he saved it back in. We just ran the DVR back twice and it wasn't close. Instead Ole Miss will get 2 free throws out of it.

  • Author
I bet 90% or More people at the game watching it Live would agree with you...:thumb:

 

Because they are UK fans and blinded by the fact they think UK can do no wrong.

Oh well no matter what happens from here on out I'll be satisfied that what is mostly Ole Miss' second string next year beat UK once this year and played them close a second time.

 

3/5's of your starters would be starting no matter what, so how do you figure?

Oh well no matter what happens from here on out I'll be satisfied that what is mostly Ole Miss' second string next year beat UK once this year and played them close a second time.

 

Huertas and White??? Second string... I agree they are really missing Warren, but come on...

 

This game is a long, long way from over.

Because they are UK fans and blinded by the fact they think UK can do no wrong.

 

I'm not blinded by anything. The missed calls are very apparent.

:

Oh well no matter what happens from here on out I'll be satisfied that what is mostly Ole Miss' second string next year beat UK once this year and played them close a second time.

 

:rolleyes:

  • Author
3/5's of your starters would be starting no matter what, so how do you figure?

 

No unfortunately as much as I personally like Huertas he won't start next year. Next year will be Trevor Gaskins, Terrico White, Malcom White, Chris Warren, and Eniel Polynice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.