Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. vs. Iroquois Predictions

Featured Replies

What does everyone think? I think Iroquois is the favorite, but you can never count out Montgomery. I'll take Montgomery in a very close game.

It will be interesting to see how Montgomery defends Iroquois. I would highly suggest some type of zone so that they have to make some shots from outside of 10 feet. They did not show the ability to do this today against Franklin-Simpson (which by the way, was one of the most putrid games I've ever seen).

Iroquois quickness will give MC fits, that's for sure, but I'm going to say the Lady Indians squeek it out in the end.

MC-49

Iroquois-45

I loved watching No. 3 from MC; she's a gamer. But I think Iroquois will explode after being forced to be so patient in the first game. If MC keeps it in the 40s they're in good shape. Over that, they're in trouble.

Too bad that part of the bracket was so stacked.

Should be a heck of a game, heart wants Montgomery, but head says Iroquois by 3, 50-47

Uncapped!

 

Montgomery harness the quickness..................

 

MC- 43

IR-42

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.