Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Basketball

Featured Replies

With Jon Hood hurt is he still the favorite or any late contenders?

With Jon Hood hurt is he still the favorite or any late contenders?

 

IMO: He is still the favorite by a considerable amount.

IMO if a great senior leads his team to a state title or deep run in March it should be strongly considered. I think Sanford and Phares both have had great senior years. I would imagine those 2 still have an outside shot at it. Its just tough because Hood's team wasn't very good and they lost a lot of games. When they did play a good team it was really a Jon Hood showcase. Hes a great player and had a great senior year, but even though I would be happy to see Jon Hood achieve success I have always been more in favor of a player who led his team to great success over a player who only had individual success. Thats why I was not for Pettigrew getting it 2 years ago.

I think Hood will win and he is very deserving but their are a few other players like Phares, Sanford, and Ferguson who are deserving also.

Darren Ballou of Adair County, but I think Hood will win.

It has not been a good year injury-wise for the top candidates for Mr. Basketball: Hood (foot), Jenkins (foot), and Phares (ACL).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.