Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 88 Russell 61

Featured Replies

:thumb:

You are so right about that, it is one of the things that makes them so fun to watch.:thumb::clap:
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any details on Knipp? I know it was his ankle but how serious is it?? Hopefully it isn't bad and he can play Monday!!

This is the most unselfish high school team I have ever seen. They will not have any problem with that.

 

They are unselfish, you could see them making an effort to get Chris the ball. Good luck Ferg on getting that record.

Good luck to Ferg on obtaining that record!

Does anybody have any details on Knipp? I know it was his ankle but how serious is it?? Hopefully it isn't bad and he can play Monday!!

 

Just wondering if anyone seen the same thing I seen sitting on the opposite of Elliott's bench, but the F-Twins were laughing and cutting up when T. Knipp went down. I know that I would have been alittle concerned seeing my 6'8 center lying on the floor with a sprained ankle espically having hopes and dreams of advancing deep into the state tournament. I don't want to get anything started but was just wondering. T. Knipp not being 100% at Rupp is a serious issue for Elliott.

 

But all in all Great Job Elliott, Best of Luck the rest of the way...

Nice win EC :thumb:

This game could have been much worse if Elliott was hitting their shots a little better. Other than Chris and Timmy I thought the others struggled a little offensively. Ethan was really bad from the line and Ferg misses a little more than usual from three land. With that said I feel sorry for Ashland because the F-Troop usually don't have two off nights in a row.

 

They shot 49 percent as a team which aint too shabby. They will be fine.

 

:jump::ylsuper::jump::notworthy:

Just wondering if anyone seen the same thing I seen sitting on the opposite of Elliott's bench, but the F-Twins were laughing and cutting up when T. Knipp went down. I know that I would have been alittle concerned seeing my 6'8 center lying on the floor with a sprained ankle espically having hopes and dreams of advancing deep into the state tournament. I don't want to get anything started but was just wondering. T. Knipp not being 100% at Rupp is a serious issue for Elliott.

 

But all in all Great Job Elliott, Best of Luck the rest of the way...

 

Sometimes we witness a snapshot in time and draw incorrect conclusions. I have NEVER witnessed these young men act in the manner you've just described.

They shot 49 percent as a team which aint too shabby. They will be fine.

 

:jump::ylsuper::jump::notworthy:

 

:thumb: I agree, they will be fine.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.