Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County 66 Raceland 58

Featured Replies

Every thread, every district and region. Like I said in another thread I seen a game where I had zero rooting interest and team had less than 5 fouls total the whole game and complained for 3 quarters. Congrats again to the Lions, I am sure the Big Blue Nation will be in full force Thursday and Friday in Raceland and again in Morehead!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to Coach Hampton and the Lions on the big win, and good luck in the championship.

Coach Hampton is a very good coach and his teams is always a tough out come tournament time.

 

Maybe Coach can trick them into thinking the entire season is a tournament.:lol: I am so happy to see the Lions advance. The game Friday against the "home" boy and his Devils will be exciting.

 

 

Raceland, thank you for playing with heart all season! Tyler and Todd, thank you for all you have done for Raceland Rams athletics. You will not be forgotten. Even with this outcome, "It's a Great day to be a Ram!

Great Job Lions!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I want to say that I have enjoyed watching Tyler Boyles on the court this season. Very solid player. He's been a pleasure to watch, good luck down the road!:thumb:

Lewis really brought a lot of people last night. Very good showing by their fans. They had as many people there as anybody else outside of Raceland.

Going to post a few pics from this game too. Here is the first.

aa-001.jpg

Here's another. This shot was from 30 ft. or so. The young man wasn't timid about firing it up.

aa-003.jpg

Here's another. This shot was from 30 ft. or so. The young man wasn't timid about firing it up.

 

Did Tyler make the shot?

  • Author
As I stated in another thread, Officials are an easy excuse for the team that lost!!
:thumb::thumb: Usually all the comlaining team has to do is in look at the unforced turnovers, mental mistakes, foul shooting. I have seen teams fans many times go on and on about an officiated game that lets say their team lost by 2 or 3 points, then you look at the stats and see that fans team missed enough free throws to have easily won the game. That is just a couple of examples, things usually are easier to blame on anything and everything other than where the blame really belongs.

 

A big thank you to both teams fans on here, as this is the first thread I have read tonight that does not criticize the refs from either side. Boyles is a great player and fun to watch, good luck to him in the future. Coach Floyd will be back in the hunt in years to come!:thumb:
From a Raceland fan, thank you for the compliments and I agree on blaming the officials (see above quote/answer:thumb:). Congrats again to Lewis County, they deserved the win and I hope they get the district title on Friday
  • Author

Raceland, thank you for playing with heart all season! Tyler and Todd, thank you for all you have done for Raceland Rams athletics. You will not be forgotten. Even with this outcome, "It's a Great day to be a Ram!

 

Great post Doc! I absolutely agree,.................. "Once A Ram, Always A Ram!!!!

Lewis really brought a lot of people last night. Very good showing by their fans. They had as many people there as anybody else outside of Raceland.

 

Lewis had more fans than Raceland, I heard one admin. from raceland say "its a good thing Lewis brought fans". I was disappointed in the other 3 teams fans as far as numbers go.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.