Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ipod

Featured Replies

Back up your library on a flashdrive whenever you download more songs. If you ever have trouble with your computer, you may lose your library. It should come back next time you synch, but you can never be too safe.

Back up your library on a flashdrive whenever you download more songs. If you ever have trouble with your computer, you may lose your library. It should come back next time you synch, but you can never be too safe.

 

 

I couldn;t have said it any better myself. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I have a 16GB iPod touch. I love it...but I wish I didn't spend so much $$$$ on it.

I got the 16GB Ipod Touch for Christmas! I love it!

I've got an iPod 60 GB. It was given to me as a gift about 3 years ago. I love it especially when I'm working out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.