Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Regional configurations

Featured Replies

My post was not aimed at any school. I do not know if any of the schools wanted ot be moved or asked to be moved. It just seems politics can come into play in realignment. Three schools in Kenton County are in three different districts. The 9th was overcrowded. I guess if they realign again it will change again.

My post was not aimed at any school. I do not know if any of the schools wanted ot be moved or asked to be moved. It just seems politics can come into play in realignment. Three schools in Kenton County are in three different districts. The 9th was overcrowded. I guess if they realign again it will change again.
Some teams had to go, and I assume the KHSAA just took the southernmost ones and shipped them out to the 8th and 10th.

Anyone have a map?

Between Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Co, there is roughly 357,000 people (rounded up) in the area, according to the 2007 census:

 

Boone has 112,000+.

Kenton has 157,000+.

Campbell has 88,000+.

 

With these three counties being so large, it's only natural that there will be schools in the same county but different regions.

Speaking of a different region. I heard recently that Montgomery Co. would be moving to the 16th and Fleming Co. back to the 10th in the near future. Anyone know anything about this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.