Gun Folks

00Rocket28

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been searching high and low for a Mossberg 12 gauge, 500 SFX Tactical version, in black synthetic with the collapsible stock. I can't find one anywhere around WKY. Any help on locating one of these?

There is going to be a gun show in Louisville March 5-6, that would be a good place to look. You can probably get a good deal on one.

I've only known places here in Paducah, I'm going to call a mossberg dealer here in Paducah tomorrow to see if they can order me one, but if anyone knows a place that could have it, if you could PM me the number, that'd be great

If the drive to Louisville isn't that much of a hassle the gun show would probably be a better place to find a bargain.

Where is that in West Louisville?

West Louisville is just west of Owensboro.

Rocket, Whittakers # is 270-229-0140. They have one of the best selections you will find. Their website is whittakersguns.com

They don't have any listed but they don't list many shotguns on their site. But trust me they have a bunch.

West Louisville is just west of Owensboro.

Rocket, Whittakers # is 270-229-0140. They have one of the best selections you will find. Their website is whittakersguns.com

They don't have any listed but they don't list many shotguns on their site. But trust me they have a bunch.

Okay, I thought you meant the west end in Louisville. Big BIG difference.

I had one I sold a while back, prices are up right now for anything tactical.

Things are only going to get worse, that you can count on. Prices are going to be up on anything and everything to do with any kind of guns, ammo, sporting & hunting weapons and equipmet.