Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/Az State Updates

Featured Replies

That should've been a defensive foul.

Top tens might drop like flies this week.

I don't over hype scrubs... :lol:

 

I heard that. What do you see as his biggest weakness? This is only my 2nd time watching him...both UCLA games.

Not really. I mean Collison had an obvious hook as he was going around his defender on the perimeter, so...

  • Author

Missed the hook call and then made a bad charge call...

Not really. I mean Collison had an obvious hook as he was going around his defender on the perimeter, so...

 

Fair enough

Not really. I mean Collison had an obvious hook as he was going around his defender on the perimeter, so...

 

So one bad call should turn into 2? :lol:

 

I agree though, he did get by with a hook up top. Still was a block.

  • Author
I heard that. What do you see as his biggest weakness? This is only my 2nd time watching him...both UCLA games.

 

Haven't really seen one from him at this level outside of sometimes trying to do to much. Very complete SG...

Way to ruin what could have been a great finish.

Haven't really seen one from him at this level outside of sometimes trying to do to much. Very complete SG...

 

I agree. His T.O.'s are not usually sloppy plays.

DON'T CHARGE THE COURT.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.