Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/Az State Updates

Featured Replies

I know most of you haven't had a chance to watch James Harden, so here's your shot. Should be a great game...

I was surprised to see that the Bruins were favored...

  • Author

35-35 at the half. Great game so far...

I know most of you haven't had a chance to watch James Harden, so here's your shot. Should be a great game...

 

He's a player. Love watching him.

It looks as though unless ASU gets hot again they'll get a Duke loss but double digits...they need the outside shot against a much more athletic UCLA squad...

 

43-39 - Bruins, 15:00 left

Man that was deep....

 

48-47, Bruins....12:24

I really really like both these teams. I think they both can make deep runs come March.

Harden has mad skills!

  • Author
Harden has mad skills!

I don't over hype scrubs... :lol:

Harden has mad skills!

 

And 8? 9? 10 turnovers?

 

 

He is a stud, but lot of turnovers tonight.

^ tis true...

 

67-66, Bruins.....1:25 left

Huge 3....

 

69-67 - Devils, 1:00

UCLA looks lost offensively right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.