Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 67 Russell 26

Featured Replies

Final per KHSAA. Is this correct?

7 points in the 2nd half for Russell in this one. 1 point in the 4th quarter. Ugly, ugly game for a Russell fan like myself. This is one of the few times this year when it didn't appear that the effort was there.

 

West Carter has a pretty good team. They play in what is far and away the most difficult district in the 16th region, though. East Carter and Morgan County are both very tough and Elliott County is a level above all of them.

 

I hope Russell can rebound from this lackluster effort.

Dead legs from last night ain't a good ingredient when playing a team the caliber of West. Coach Webb has a nice squad. They play physical and shoot it well. Congrats to them on the win. Having seen East, Morgan, and West, I think from what I've seen, West is the best of the 3.

  • Author

Don't think I would want to be participating in Coach Kidwell's practice tomorrow!:D

Don't think I would want to be participating in Coach Kidwell's practice tomorrow!:D
Slick, even you and I could make it thru practice tomorrow.

:D

  • Author

A day off? Only way I could do it!:D

Good win for the Comets.

Slick, even you and I could make it thru practice tomorrow.

:D

 

This time of year, rest when needed, is more important than making a point!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.