Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Menifee County at Russell (2/9)

Featured Replies

Make up game at the Fireplace Monday night.

Russell by 2.

Should be a good game, I will guess Russell by 2.

The Devils burn the nets in this one while Kidwell plays musical chairs with the bench.:dancingpa

 

 

 

 

DEVILS by 12 !:thumb:

  • Author

Menifee is 12-9 and owns two wins over Bath County. They are playing well.

Menifee is 12-9 and owns two wins over Bath County. They are playing well.

 

Anything is possible in the fireplace ! Don't ever forget that ! The coach is going to do the thinking and the players are going to do the rest !:thumb:

Edited by martstone

The Devils burn the nets in this one while Kidwell plays musical chairs with the bench.:dancingpa

 

 

 

 

DEVILS by 12 !:thumb:

This is not the Menifee team of a few years ago. They are very athletic and play extremely hard. I would be totally shocked if Russell wins this game by that margin.

Russell needs to start turning it around and I think it is tomorrow night Russell by 8 57-49.

Menifee by 8+.

 

Prove me wrong Devils.:thumb:

I like Russell at home by a bucket.

Menifee will have a tough time winning at Russell but I am still going to go with them.

Menifee County by 5.

I've seen both teams play fairly recently. I'll go with Menifee by 15 points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.