Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should there be a DH in High school baseball?

Featured Replies

I don't like the DH at any level, professional or amateur.

I don't like the DH at any level, professional or amateur.

 

I agree. I know I said earlier that if everyone was to have the DH in the Majors I'd be OK with it but either way I really do dislike it. I like the backyard/old school style of if you play offense, you also play defense, and vice-versa. Some old schoolers would feel the same way about football. To me a DH is a cop out in some sort of way. I like 9v9 and not 9.5v9.5. JMO.

The purist in me dislikes the DH (and AH), so I don't care for it in the pros.

 

But HS ball is different, and I'm very much in favor of anything that allows more kids to play more games... I know on my son's freshman team last year, we only used it for the pitcher.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.