Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Central 3 Peat

Featured Replies

Central has 4 Magnet Program offerings: Business, Law & Government, Medicine, Computer Technology. Within the Medicine Magnet, Nursing is an option, as well as a Dental option, a Veternary option and an option in Medical Office Management. Those are just a few of the options. And each of the 4 Magnet offerings have several disciplines from which to choose.

 

Central is an excellent school. I can't say I know why there are more girls than boys, but I have theories that aren't really anything but theories, so I'll leave them out of it. :lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central has 4 Magnet Program offerings: Business, Law & Government, Medicine, Computer Technology. Within the Medicine Magnet, Nursing is an option, as well as a Dental option, a Veternary option and an option in Medical Office Management. Those are just a few of the options. And each of the 4 Magnet offerings have several disciplines from which to choose.

 

Central is an excellent school. I can't say I know why there are more girls than boys, but I have theories that aren't really anything but theories, so I'll leave them out of it. :lol:

Oh heck, let's hear them ... :lol:
I believe the reason is because Central is a magnet school with a strong nursing prepatory curriculum, which attracts a lot of females. Someone more familiar with Central can correct me if I'm wrong.

 

Shoot, you're from NKY and you know more about a school in my town than I do. :irked:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.