Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules question?

Featured Replies

Can a player compete in a game if he/she is banned from the home teams facility? Thanks.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I do not know if this is covered under the laws of the KHSAA.

  • Author

You should have been there.

Can a player compete in a game if he/she is banned from the home teams facility? Thanks.

 

IMO,,,No. If the player shows up he/she could go to jail for trespassing.

 

SmileyCentral.comimage.gif

  • Author

I respect everyones opinion but I am looking for a rule and can not find it.

I don't think something like this would be covered in the rules, as it's sort of a legal issue. But I would hope that the home team would allow such player to enter the school/gym with his team to compete.

  • Author
I don't think something like this would be covered in the rules, as it's sort of a legal issue. But I would hope that the home team would allow such player to enter the school/gym with his team to compete.

 

Wrong. They didn't want to but allowed it at halftime.

Wrong. They didn't want to but allowed it at halftime.

 

How is what I said wrong? The second half was an opinion, lol.

I respect everyones opinion but I am looking for a rule and can not find it.

 

Please explain, GF. I never heard of such a thing!

I have to say, this is an interesting thread!

If he is banned from school , he is banned from playing ball, right.:idunno:

So all we need to do is start banning the other teams starters from our school and we will go undefeated....This is crazy....Is there a restraining order or a court order or something?

If he is banned from school , he is banned from playing ball, right.:idunno:

 

He plays for GC. He was told by a police officer at a previous game he could not step back onto the Owen County school grounds. There was only verbal and not any physical confrontation at all when it occurred. My opinion is that if you go by what the deputy said then any school could say any team member did whatever just to ban them from their school and use it to win games or anything. IMO if you are going to be banned then it should be by the KHSAA and from playing the sport period if it is a serious enough offense.

So all we need to do is start banning the other teams starters from our school and we will go undefeated....This is crazy....Is there a restraining order or a court order or something?

 

No, nothing at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.