Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will UNC pass UK on the all time wins list???

Featured Replies

  • Author
Fixed that for you. Why would you list the team in 2nd first?

 

Because they are my favorite team...

 

Why would you be that worried about it??? It reads the same. :laugh:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNC will pass in a couple of years... Then UK will pass and hold it for a really long time... Then UNC will pass after a few bad years at UK... And around, around we go.

The difference is 13 wins as of today.

 

I'd say it'll be a while...

 

But then again, I think Kentucky will be alright this year and even better next.

Because they are my favorite team...

 

Why would you be that worried about it??? It reads the same. :laugh:

 

:idunno:

Because they are my favorite team...

 

Why would you be that worried about it??? It reads the same. :laugh:

 

Just confusing, that's all.

  • Author
Someone didn't learn that bigger number is on top.

 

How bout them Cats?!?!?!

  • Author
Just confusing, that's all.

 

lol, really?

Just confusing, that's all.

 

:thumb::idunno:

What's that supposed to mean?:idunno:

 

Just let them soak it up now while they have the Opportunity. :thumb:

lol, really?

 

Maybe not confusing, but awkward. As I'm sure you know, lists traditionally have listed the #1 team 1st.

Well let's see UK is only 13 ahead of UNC. I would say at the very best, and I'm being very, very generous here, UK wins 12 more games this year. That has them going 6-2 the rest of the conference play, winning the SEC tournament, and winning 3 games in the NCAA. I say that UNC has a very good chance of winning 17-18 more games this year. That would put UNC at -6. I think UNC will pass UK sometime late next year.

  • Author
Well let's see UK is only 13 ahead of UNC. I would say at the very best, and I'm being very, very generous here, UK wins 12 more games this year. That has them going 6-2 the rest of the conference play, winning the SEC tournament, and winning 3 games in the NCAA. I say that UNC has a very good chance of winning 17-18 more games this year. That would put UNC at -6. I think UNC will pass UK sometime late next year.

 

Nice analysis. Thanks.

This thread is about the number of wins between UK and UNC. Nothing else is to be discussed in this thread.

It all boils down to how far they make it in the Tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.