Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn/UofL Updates

Featured Replies

Tonight is a perfect example of why I take Thabeet over Frankengody on my BE starting 5...

 

The only way to negate him is to go to the basket as strong as possible. Louisville is playing tentative against him, and he is making them look like a little kid going up against their Dad. Kid is a freak and is still so raw, can't imagine what he'll be like in about 5 years.

This is a blowout in guard play, pure and simple. Jerry Smith is terrible tonight. Sosa and McGree are not factors. They are being out-hustled, out-run, and simply do not matchup.

Jeff Adrien is a warrior. Love watching him play...

 

Too many antics for me. He's a monster, but I could do without the theatrics after the whistle.

Too many antics for me. He's a monster, but I could do without the theatrics after the whistle.

I see a lot of the same from TWill. You might not notice it though... :lol:

This is a blowout in guard play, pure and simple. Jerry Smith is terrible tonight. Sosa and McGree are not factors. They are being out-hustled, out-run, and simply do not matchup.

Guard play is why I think UConn is !a to UNC's 1 this year. Price, Walker, Dyson and Austrie are a great rotation...

I see a lot of the same from TWill. You might not notice it though... :lol:

 

I see a lot of smiling from Williams. Adrien beating his chest and shadow boxing towards the student section is something I don't see from Terrence. Don't try and play the homer game, I'm no Card fan. Adrien is a player, but the antics get old fast.

Uconn is obviously the better team. UofL let Thabeet beat them before the game started, he is feasting on UofL's three freshman centers. Combine that with awful shooting from Earl, and you get a blow out.

Free throw attempts:

 

Uconn-23

UofL-2

I'm a big Louisville supporter, but when you are a so so shooting team, and you have a bad night as it is, it spells big trouble. This is by no means a terrible loss, hopefully it makes some of the players realize you have to take care of the basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.