Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone doing All "A" updates?

Featured Replies

Stuck here in the office doing paperwork and can't get any radio. Anyone going to do updates? :popcorn::popcorn:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these game on the internet? Would love to listen to them today while working around the office as well.

Are these game on the internet? Would love to listen to them today while working around the office as well.

 

:popcorn::popcorn:Yes, Me Too.:popcorn::popcorn:

I can't listen all day though because I worked all night, so I have to save myself for the night games. NewCath etc...

I can't listen all day though because I worked all night, so I have to save myself for the night games. NewCath etc...

 

NewCath might not get rolling until 1030 or so. You've got plenty of time to rest!

NewCath might not get rolling until 1030 or so. You've got plenty of time to rest!

 

But I worked 3rd Shift and have to go back in again tonight. I'd love to listen all day but I've got to sleep...

 

On the http://www.allaclassic.org/ they also seem to be broadcasting for a price but... ah...nah ... no thank you....

 

I'll stick with the freebee sight... sorry..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.