Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prep nation national top 25

Featured Replies

I feel obligated to mention that two of Franklin County's three losses are to #20 Holmes (FC missing key players) and #21 Jamesville-Dewitt of New York (by 6). The other to 8th ranked in New York Wings Academey (by 1). Granted, in state, Franklin County has won, but not blown people out which I guess they are supposed to do.

 

 

I feel obligated to say it would not have mattered. Now can we move on from the FC was missing players against Holmes? :rolleyes: They have a nice Team, but...

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel obligated to say it would not have mattered. Now can we move on from the FC was missing players against Holmes? :rolleyes: They have a nice Team, but...

 

It absolutely would have mattered. May not have changed a loss to a win, but would have made a difference in the score.

It absolutely would have mattered. May not have changed a loss to a win, but would have made a difference in the score.

 

I agree with Doomer. Hicks wouldn't have made a big enough difference to change the outcome, but would have helped make the score more respectable. Watkins off the bench would have also helped with their lack of depth that game as well.

I hope they dont lose until the State Tourney. I also hope they keep climbing in the Polls. So when they fall it will be a long way down.:thumb:

 

What if they don't fall ? Why would you come in this thread and try to steal glory fom high school kids ? This thread is about Holmes being ranked in the nation, not about them losing at Rupp.:idunno::confused:. As far as the greatest team ever :rolleyes:. It was for NKY teams, not the whole state. For some of us younger BGPer's in NKY [under 30] this is the best team to come through the 9th. I don't know if Holmes will win it all. They have to win the 9th first. IMO I think the 9th is do for a championship, I know other will have say before it's said and done, as to why the games are played. But for right now let us former 9th region players, Coaches, etc. enjoy this, for these kids are accomplishing something we never did [being ranked in the nation].:notworthy::notworthy: That alone is impressive and deserves a thread.

What if they don't fall ? Why would you come in this thread and try to steal glory fom high school kids ? This thread is about Holmes being ranked in the nation, not about them losing at Rupp.:idunno::confused:. As far as the greatest team ever :rolleyes:. It was for NKY teams, not the whole state. For some of us younger BGPer's in NKY [under 30] this is the best team to come through the 9th. I don't know if Holmes will win it all. They have to win the 9th first. IMO I think the 9th is do for a championship, I know other will have say before it's said and done, as to why the games are played. But for right now let us former 9th region players, Coaches, etc. enjoy this, for these kids are accomplishing something we never did [being ranked in the nation].:notworthy::notworthy: That alone is impressive and deserves a thread.

 

:thumb:

 

As always, well said TR.

I hope they dont lose until the State Tourney. I also hope they keep climbing in the Polls. So when they fall it will be a long way down.:thumb:

 

 

Hater.

I agree with Doomer. Hicks wouldn't have made a big enough difference to change the outcome, but would have helped make the score more respectable. Watkins off the bench would have also helped with their lack of depth that game as well.

 

:thumb:

 

Holmes is no. 20 nationally and no. 1 IMO in KY and congrats to that. Franklin County is well placed in the second 10 for now. It would be illogical to say they would have beaten Holmes.

I agree with Doomer. Hicks wouldn't have made a big enough difference to change the outcome, but would have helped make the score more respectable. Watkins off the bench would have also helped with their lack of depth that game as well.
Probably not on that night as Holmes shot well better than 50% from three, it may have been 75%, I think 10 threes. No team shoots that good from three every night.

 

Holmes deserve the rankings and attention they are getting. With the talent they have they should win the 9th and make a run for a state championship.

 

I think the only thing Doomer is saying is that Hicks is a great athlete and three year starter, and makes a huge difference for FC.

Probably not on that night as Holmes shot well better than 50% from three, it may have been 75%, I think 10 threes. No team shoots that good from three every night.

 

Holmes deserve the rankings and attention they are getting. With the talent they have they should win the 9th and make a run for a state championship.

 

I think the only thing Doomer is saying is that Hicks is a great athlete and three year starter, and makes a huge difference for FC.

 

:thumb:

 

Good to see you back fan. Do you have power at home now?

:thumb:

 

Good to see you back fan. Do you have power at home now?

Finally after a week of no heat no lights. The Coleman lamp and stove have been getting a workout.

I hope Holmes wins the State Title sorry about my comments above.

 

I hope no team loses another game this year.

 

 

I also hope every kid gets a trophy

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.