Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County @ Connor (1/29)

Featured Replies

What are some prediction for this game? Big district match for both teams. Sorry, this match will be played 1/29 not 1/28.

Will this game still be played? I know Boone Co schools are out tomorrow.

I hope they play. This should be a interesting game, but I think Boone should be able to pull it out by 8-10 points once the dust settles.

Will this game still be played? I know Boone Co schools are out tomorrow.

 

Good question. Boone played CCH on Monday and Boone was closed that day also. So the game could still be on despite school being closed.

Good question. Boone played CCH on Monday and Boone was closed that day also. So the game could still be on despite school being closed.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

I am taking Conner at Home. The last game at Boone was a nail biter until late in the 4th. I think Conner pulls this one off by about 3 or 4.

I think Conner pulls the mild upset at home tonight as well. Conner by around 5, pulling away in the final minute with free throws.

Conner by 3 at home. How is the 33rd looking right now?

Conner by 4

Do we know if this game is on?

Do we know if this game is on?

 

The Holmes-Cooper game is cancelled, so I'd assume this one is as well.

The game has been cancelled.

The game has been cancelled.

 

Any word on when it's been rescheduled for? Neither team plays tomorrow, so you'd think they'd just play it tomorrow?

Title IX Month and it may be hard to make up games tomorrow since the girls programs are scheduled to play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.