NewCath bowl game?

I've heard that NewCath is playing at a big venue in Greater Cincinnati such as Paul Brown, Nippert, and so on. Does anyone have know anything of it?

Well, I remember hearing something about adding some small(er) school match-ups to the Herbie in 2009, and that Beechwood had been considered for this. I wonder if this has something to do with what you heard about NCC?

Well, I remember hearing something about adding some small(er) school match-ups to the Herbie in 2009, and that Beechwood had been considered for this. I wonder if this has something to do with what you heard about NCC?

I would love to see the Tigers in something like this. I think it would be long over due with the traditon and state titles the Tigers have.

I would think Northern Kentucky would be well represented if Beechwood or NewCath played an Ohio small school power. Hopefully someone make this happen.

I wonder if this (i.e. having small(er) schools participate in the Herbie) makes financial sense? I'm thinking that schools of this size would not be able to sell a lot of tickets.

However, if the Herbie did set up some small(er) school Ohio vs. USA match-ups, then I would think the chances of programs like NCC and Beechwood getting invited as the "USA" representatives are good, since BW and NCC are local and have a good chance of drawing pretty good fan support (compared with a similar-sized program in a farther-away state like Virginia or NC).

• 2 weeks later...