January 18, 200917 yr Author Perry w/ a dish to Meeks for a dunk, then a block on the other end. He is playing real well IMO.
January 18, 200917 yr So a lottery pick isn't a top pick? Hes not a lottery pick either, unless you think he'd go higher than Meeks. But Im sorry I dont think the same as you, Ill keep all thoughts and comments to myself from now on!:thumb:
January 18, 200917 yr Nice effort by Meeks right there, and way to hustle by the others! This last 5 minutes is where the others could get some valuable time and minutes.
January 18, 200917 yr Hes not a lottery pick either, unless you think he'd go higher than Meeks. But Im sorry I dont think the same as you, Ill keep all thoughts and comments to myself from now on!:thumb: I'm 100% sure he'll go higher than Meeks.
January 18, 200917 yr Meeks will be a late first rounder to early second rounder. Patterson will be at the top of the draft, IMO.
January 18, 200917 yr Meeks will be a late first rounder to early second rounder. Patterson will be at the top of the draft, IMO. I think he will be just out side of a lottery pick and if he comes back for one more year it would benefit him greatly. Patterson that is. Meeks is having a great year but needs to polish a few other parts of his game first.
January 18, 200917 yr I think he will be just out side of a lottery pick and if he comes back for one more year it would benefit him greatly. Patterson that is. Meeks is having a great year but needs to polish a few other parts of his game first. :thumb: I think both would benefit from coming back another season.
January 18, 200917 yr I think he will be just out side of a lottery pick and if he comes back for one more year it would benefit him greatly. Patterson that is. Meeks is having a great year but needs to polish a few other parts of his game first. Patterson IMO would really benefit from coming back for another year and then could be a top pick, but this year he's in the early/mid 20's. He would really benefit from having Orton to play next to next year as well assuimg he comes in healthy.
January 18, 200917 yr I know the games in conrol but you'd like to see them keep the D up and stop giving up 3's. Anyone else notice that wasnt PP photo they just used when showing his stats?
January 18, 200917 yr Was that just D Perry pic they had up for a pic of Patterson?!!?:lol: Haha indeed it was.
January 18, 200917 yr If your 7 ft tall why wouldnt you bring that pass down and go up and slam it? Another reason why Carter rides the bench.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.