New Bats

BIGDAWG11

The Exo and Blue Stealth, are very impressive. I've seen a lot of games and they were very prevalent this past summer.

Has anyone tried the SV12 Easton yet?

My son has been using the V12 this winter and so far he has no complaints! It seems to have alot of pop, how long it lasts remains to be seen!:sssh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Below is an outstanding website that gives a ton of information on composite bats, hybrid bats, stiff handle, flex handle, one piece/two piece and on and on. The writer rates all of the top end bats in the various categories. Still subjective on his part, but this website will at least help to educate on the various types and models that are out there. My son has also been a big Exo fan over the past two years. The author states that the Exo technology has now been matched and surpassed by many models, but that Louisville Slugger is still charging top dollar for it. Doesn't make it a bad bat at all, but I guess you just want to make certain you don't overpay for it. I personally am interested in taking a hard look at the Stealth Synergy Comp IMX, as it has a stiff handle (not the flex handle that Stealth has been so known for the past few years).

http://www.baseballbatreviewsblog.com/

Today I helped out with a baseball academy camp and a kid came with an Reebok Vector and he said that he loved it and it was a great bat. I'm not sure but last time I checked it wasn't a very high priced bat. It is two piece with a new handle design, kinda odd.

I myself stick with TPX one piece design, but as mentioned before it does end up being personal preference at a certain price. Which I had told a freshman at SK want to purchase his first -3 bat.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Same bat though. Some small paint chips shouldn't affect the overall performance.
It won't affect the BESR but more the longevity of the bat, due to metal being exposed. Once the paint and coating start to deteriorate, then the metal is exposed to weather conditions.