Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole MIss 74 Arkansas 65

Featured Replies

Arkansas also lost to Missouri State. They are a VERY young team that played out of their minds at home to get two big wins, and then backed it up by falling flat on their face to start the SEC. A few OOC wins doesn't change the fact the conference isn't very good...

 

I agree that the conference is bad, but I believe that in the media circuit the SEC is a tad bit UNDER rated.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Arkansas seems like they are going to be tough at home, but not so tough on the road. While those two wins help the conference it doesn't mean the conference is good. Tennesse in my mind actually has the two best wins for the conference. UK has a nice one too.

 

The Miss St loss was at home. They will be tougher there, but will still be inconsistent as well.

 

Does those three wins you mention really count if the Big East is overrated??? :D

If by up and down you mean bad, sure...

 

Tennessee beat Georgetown and Marquette so I guess that means the Big East stinks!

Edited by Xtiger69

Tennessee beat Georgetown and Marquette so I guess that means the Big East stinks!

Do I really need to run down the list of have nots that have beaten SEC schools this season? Really???

How about these heavy hitters?

 

VMI

Charlotte

Mercer x2

N. Iowa

Ill Chicago

Loyola Ill

College of Charleston

San Diego

Missouri State

 

Strong. Real strong...

Tennessee beat Georgetown and Marquette so I guess that means the Big East stinks!

 

And UK beat West Virginia!

And UK beat West Virginia!

The 9th best team in the league... :dancingpa

It's time for the SEC teams to...

Reality too painful for you? UK and UT look solid. Florida is decent. Arkansas was making a case and fell flat. Ole Miss would have been very good but they were hit hard by injuries. After that what's even decent about the league? I've made my argument. I'll start a new thread for yours...

Reality too painful for you? UK and UT look solid. Florida is decent. Arkansas was making a case and fell flat. Ole Miss would have been very good but they were hit hard by injuries. After that what's even decent about the league? I've made my argument. I'll start a new thread for yours...

 

First off College Basketball is not my reality... It's a hobby I enjoy.

 

No one said the SEC was great. But they are not as horrible as you make them out to be.

First off College Basketball is not my reality... It's a hobby I enjoy.

 

No one said the SEC was great. But they are not as horrible as you make them out to be.

You are the one throwing around that I was a hater. I've watched every SEC team at least once and what I see is a bad conference this year. No hate involved...

You are the one throwing around that I was a hater. I've watched every SEC team at least once and what I see is a bad conference this year. No hate involved...

 

That's where I disagree. They've had some questionable losses... But I just don't think they are bad. Average.

 

Either way, I'm off topic on this thread, I'll be more then happy to argue my point in your SEC thread.

The Miss St loss was at home. They will be tougher there, but will still be inconsistent as well.

 

Does those three wins you mention really count if the Big East is overrated??? :D

 

For the SEC yes they count the SEC as I've stated a bunch of times isn't as good as the BE. I've also stated that the BE is the best conference this year, but not the best ever as they were touted in November and some of December. Do us a favor and list the bad losses the BE has just like the SEC. Some are not so good.

For the SEC yes they count the SEC as I've stated a bunch of times isn't as good as the BE. I've also stated that the BE is the best conference this year, but not the best ever as they were touted in November and some of December. Do us a favor and list the bad losses the BE has just like the SEC. Some are not so good.

I did my leg work. You do yours... :p

I did my leg work. You do yours... :p

 

St. Bonaventure's

Lehigh

Binghamton

Northeastern

St. Mary's

IUPUI

James Madison

UCF

Niagra

Wright St.

Oral Roberts

Morgan St.

 

All conferences suffer bad losses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.