George Rogers Clark 75 Harrison County 52

There were boys on Clarks team that didn't play up to their potental also.

But you know that is something that this team has....another can step up to the plate, and I really like that about this team. You can't just zero on one or two players...you have others that will do what is necessary to get the win. When everyone is clicking then you have a game like we had against Hazard. The Cards are still finding ways to win, when players are hurt, or having a off night....got to love that about this Card team.:thumb:

But you know that is something that this team has....another can step up to the plate, and I really like that about this team. You can't just zero on one or two players...you have others that will do what is necessary to get the win. When everyone is clicking then you have a game like we had against Hazard. The Cards are still finding ways to win, when players are hurt, or having a off night....got to love that about this Card team.:thumb:

I totally agree. They have alot of options when needed.I'm going to start calling Robert Hatton SUPERMAN! I think he's great on and off the court. I'm a big fan! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

Love seeing Zollo putting up big numbers. I hope he keeps up his hard work :thumb:

I asked a few games ago and I'll ask again: Are Zollo's recent numbers a product of weak competition or are things starting to click for the sophomore ?

He has to be averaging somewhere around 20 in the last 3-4 games.

Congrats to the Cards

Love seeing Zollo putting up big numbers. I hope he keeps up his hard work :thumb:

I asked a few games ago and I'll ask again: Are Zollo's recent numbers a product of weak competition or are things starting to click for the sophomore ?

He has to be averaging somewhere around 20 in the last 3-4 games.

Congrats to the Cards

Both. But more of the latter. He is playing with more confidence and he is also being more aggressive on the offensive end.