Anyone ever...

00Rocket28

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it in Henryville, IN with an empty tank one time. Of course it was a public range, and we apparently got the State Police called on us. A sheriff showed up and said to one of us "You boys shooting with an M1?" Couldn't really deny it since it was sitting on the table, so he then proceeded to tell us that someone called the State Troopers on us and if we didn't pack it up and head home soon we would likely be in big trouble.

We probably packed up faster that day than any other time I have ever gone shooting.

It did not explode, but you could smell the remaining fumes when it was pierced.

I did it in Henryville, IN with an empty tank one time. Of course it was a public range, and we apparently got the State Police called on us. A sheriff showed up and said to one of us "You boys shooting with an M1?" Couldn't really deny it since it was sitting on the table, so he then proceeded to tell us that someone called the State Troopers on us and if we didn't pack it up and head home soon we would likely be in big trouble.

We probably packed up faster that day than any other time I have ever gone shooting.

It did not explode, but you could smell the remaining fumes when it was pierced.

Are M1's illegal up there?