Final National Rankings

CentreRocks

True, as I said in my post, sometimes you just can't predict things when making out a schedule. C. St. X looked like a tough game and they were ranked highly, riding on previous season's successes. But things can change quickly in high school and unfortunately C. St. X. proved to be way down this year, regardless of the QB injury.

You may want to look at Cincy X prior to their qb getting injured. They beat Prattville (AL), Cathedral (IN) and Don Bosco Prep (NJ). I believe Trinity is the only team to ever beat them when Massa started.

That was Trinity's only "national level" opponent this year and it flopped on them a little. My point is why don't Trinity and Louisville St. X. schedule 2 or 3 of those types of opponents every year. I think it would be great for them and great for all of KY football.

You also may want to look at Louisville St. X's ranking prior to playing Trinity. Some gurus had them at 4th in the country. I think that would qualify as a "nationl level opponent."

True, as I said in my post, sometimes you just can't predict things when making out a schedule. C. St. X looked like a tough game and they were ranked highly, riding on previous season's successes. But things can change quickly in high school and unfortunately C. St. X. proved to be way down this year, regardless of the QB injury. That was Trinity's only "national level" opponent this year and it flopped on them a little. My point is why don't Trinity and Louisville St. X. schedule 2 or 3 of those types of opponents every year. I think it would be great for them and great for all of KY football.

Trinity and St.X are "national level", and we play twice a year. The addition of the Ohio teams makes both schedules top notch.

Huh? I don't get it. Wanting to see Kentucky's best teams go against top teams from around the country to promote Kentucky football is an attack? Wouldn't those games make money for Trinity and St. X? If they wouldn't cover expenses and/or make money, I get that as an issue, especially in this day of tough budget times. Beyond that, why else would T and X not want to play those teams? If Cincinnati X played three national level teams before Trinity, then why can't T and X do it? It just seems like a great idea to me and I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to see those games.