Louisville vs. Notre Dame 1/12/09

ohyeah?

Pitino has the Cards starting to click on some cylinders, (not all) and just in time to host the very dangerous Fighting Irish...

I can see the Cards pulling this one out at home, if Harangody is not lights out like he was last year, when he lit the the Ville up with a career high 40 pts...

U of L - 75

Irish - 70

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In a regular game, I'll say Notre Dame by 5 free throws.

If "Lucky" Louisville shows up and hits everything they throw up, I say Louisville wins by about 8.

If "I can't hit the broad side of the barn from 5 ft away and get can't a board" Louisville shows up then I say Notre Dame by about 14.

On a side note, here is ND's schedule from 1/5 - 3/2

#10 G'town

Seton Hall

@ #21 U of L

@ #9 Syracuse

#5 UCONN

#15 Marquette

@ #1 Pitt

@ Cincy

@ #7 UCLA

#21 U of L

USF

@ #22 WVU

@ Providence

Rutgers

@ #5 UCONN

#17 Nova

That's a heck of a lot of numbers on that schedule.

In a regular game, I'll say Notre Dame by 5 free throws.

If "Lucky" Louisville shows up and hits everything they throw up, I say Louisville wins by about 8.

If "I can't hit the broad side of the barn from 5 ft away and get can't a board" Louisville shows up then I say Notre Dame by about 14.

Lucky? :lol: Im going to say Lville plays with alot of energy and confidence after the Nova win. They usually play better the deeper we get into the season.

UofL 78

ND 74

Biggest test of the year by far tonight... I think you have to guard Luke with Earl, because I dont feel Samardo is ready yet.

I'll take the Cards at home by 4.

I'd be afraid he would just pound Clark down low. Clark seems to be somewhat soft from what I've seen of him this year. (Which is quite a bit, since almost every one of UofL's games have been on National TV :lol:)