Are the Celtics any Good?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agreed.

I don't think its that laughable they have lost 7 of their last 9 games.

They are easily behind Cleveland and Orlando now IMO.

You really think that Orlando can beat them in a 7 game series?

I know they have D Howard and he is amazing but other than him who do they have R Lewis? K Bogans?

^ Yes I do. Turk has been great just like he was last year. WKU product Courtney Lee is giving then solid minutes off the bench. Pietrus who they added in the off season is playing well(Was until hurt). JJ has been starting to get some minutes and contribute lately as well. Nelson has been great at PG as well.

^ Yes I do. Turk has been great just like he was last year. WKU product Courtney Lee is giving then solid minutes off the bench. Pietrus who they added in the off season is playing well(Was until hurt). JJ has been starting to get some minutes and contribute lately as well. Nelson has been great at PG as well.

So your telling me they could beat Boston in a 7 game series?:lol:

Don't they have an expiring contract or two they can trade too? I know Cleveland does. They can trade Wally Z to get big help. The Celtics only hope is talking someone out of retirement, Marbury, or a buyout veteran. Cleveland will be looking at any veteran that gets bought out too. Basically two of the top 3 teams can get better and those are the two younger teams.

Don't they have an expiring contract or two they can trade too? I know Cleveland does. They can trade Wally Z to get big help. The Celtics only hope is talking someone out of retirement, Marbury, or a buyout veteran. Cleveland will be looking at any veteran that gets bought out too. Basically two of the top 3 teams can get better and those are the two younger teams.

Orlando doesn't really have much room to work with. Cleveland is already gonna be really close to being over the Cap next year. They have Snow(7.3 Mil) and Wally(13 Mil) coming off the books next year. What in the world of these GMs in the NBA thinking playing guys like that that kind of money. With that said Boston, Orlando, and Cleveland probably won't be adding anyone via trade.

Orlando doesn't really have much room to work with. Cleveland is already gonna be really close to being over the Cap next year. They have Snow(7.3 Mil) and Wally(13 Mil) coming off the books next year. What in the world of these GMs in the NBA thinking playing guys like that that kind of money. With that said Boston, Orlando, and Cleveland probably won't be adding anyone via trade.

Cleveland is trading Wally IMO and I heard Orlando might move Bogans and someone else. NJ might trade Vinve Carter to Cleveland for Wally. Those expiring contracts are pretty valuable at the deadline. W/ the economy the way it is this year there might be even more trades.