Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 in Kentucky cracks top 100

Featured Replies

I just think it would be awesome to see a Kentucky school's name with the likes of Mater Dei, Oak Hill Academy, and Findlay Prep. :thumb:

 

Not sure I trust you with that statement. You forget, all the Holmes polls are public. :lol:

 

 

Just giving ya a hard time...I know you'd never root for kids to fail. ;)

Not sure I trust you with that statement. You forget, all the Holmes polls are public. :lol:

 

 

Just giving ya a hard time...I know you'd never root for kids to fail. ;)

 

Don't get me wrong - if and when they meet Elliott County, I'll be the ringleader of the Lions' cheering section, but its still nice to see Kentucky teams listed nationally.

Don't get me wrong - if and when they meet Elliott County, I'll be the ringleader of the Lions' cheering section, but its still nice to see Kentucky teams listed nationally.

 

:thumb:

 

I'm sure by seasons' end Kentucky could have possibly 4 teams listed in the top 100.

:thumb:

 

I'm sure by seasons' end Kentucky could have possibly 4 teams listed in the top 100.

Eta,

 

I expect CovCath to improve but I don't see that much happening...

It's nice to see the 3 in any top 100. It really doesn't matter if it is ESPN,MaxPreps, it is an honor to be mentioned in any of them.:thumb:

I kinda figured Holmes would crack the top 40 or 50 by this point.

 

Looking at their schedule, they SHOULD head in to their game with Largo, MD at 16-1. If they win that game and run the table in the regular season, don't be surprised to see them in the top 20/25 by the end of the year.

 

A lot of national rankings are just for fun though. As BBG said earlier, after the top 5-10 it's really a crapshoot.

 

Hey Eta--->noticed that Largo,Md has 3 losses and is 93rd in the state of Md.

Hey Eta--->noticed that Largo,Md has 3 losses and is 93rd in the state of Md.

 

They lost 12 seniors from last year....Don't let their record fool you. Largo is a VERY good team and a spitting image of Holmes. They too boast a 6'7, 6'5, and 6'5 trio of D1 prospects.

Eta,

 

I expect CovCath to improve but I don't see that much happening...

 

Haha.

I'm all for keeping telnt close to home. Now we just have to get coahes out and get these boys to UK, UL, UC or X for college...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.