3 in Kentucky cracks top 100

I just think it would be awesome to see a Kentucky school's name with the likes of Mater Dei, Oak Hill Academy, and Findlay Prep. :thumb:

Not sure I trust you with that statement. You forget, all the Holmes polls are public. :lol:

Just giving ya a hard time...I know you'd never root for kids to fail. ;)

Not sure I trust you with that statement. You forget, all the Holmes polls are public. :lol:

Just giving ya a hard time...I know you'd never root for kids to fail. ;)

Don't get me wrong - if and when they meet Elliott County, I'll be the ringleader of the Lions' cheering section, but its still nice to see Kentucky teams listed nationally.

Don't get me wrong - if and when they meet Elliott County, I'll be the ringleader of the Lions' cheering section, but its still nice to see Kentucky teams listed nationally.

:thumb:

I'm sure by seasons' end Kentucky could have possibly 4 teams listed in the top 100.

I kinda figured Holmes would crack the top 40 or 50 by this point.

Looking at their schedule, they SHOULD head in to their game with Largo, MD at 16-1. If they win that game and run the table in the regular season, don't be surprised to see them in the top 20/25 by the end of the year.

A lot of national rankings are just for fun though. As BBG said earlier, after the top 5-10 it's really a crapshoot.

Hey Eta--->noticed that Largo,Md has 3 losses and is 93rd in the state of Md.

Hey Eta--->noticed that Largo,Md has 3 losses and is 93rd in the state of Md.

They lost 12 seniors from last year....Don't let their record fool you. Largo is a VERY good team and a spitting image of Holmes. They too boast a 6'7, 6'5, and 6'5 trio of D1 prospects.