Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 68 Ohio St. 59

Featured Replies

I think Tubby has found his niche. I think he'll do better here than any of his previous stops. They're playing with much more effort than they did at KY. Hats off to Tubby and his crew.

I think Tubby has found his niche. I think he'll do better here than any of his previous stops. They're playing with much more effort than they did at KY. Hats off to Tubby and his crew.

 

He is doing it with someone elses players though :p:p:sssh:

This appears to be a great win, but really, is OSU that good this year? Just asking. :confused:

 

10-2, ranked in the top 25, beat Miami, Notre Dame, and Butler all three and in a row. They also beat Iowa who is 11-4, and beat K. State. Ohio State is pretty good IMO..

I think Tubby has found his niche. I think he'll do better here than any of his previous stops. They're playing with much more effort than they did at KY. Hats off to Tubby and his crew.

 

Do you think he will win two national championships at Minnesota. Thats what he would have to do to better his stay at UK. Also, Is Tubby being mentioned for the Arizona job?

Do you think he will win two national championships at Minnesota. Thats what he would have to do to better his stay at UK. Also, Is Tubby being mentioned for the Arizona job?

 

Not if you go by expectations, and who knows? He'll be making a terrible mistake by leaving though, IMO.

Not if you go by expectations, and who knows? He'll be making a terrible mistake by leaving though, IMO.

 

I agree. If he won 1 national title at Minnesota it would be better than 1 at UK because of the expectation level of the 2 fanbases. Needless to say, it isn't the same as a Golden Gopher than as a Wildcat.

 

I also agree that he is in a great situation and the Arizona move would not make much sense to me. I don't think it would be a terrible mistake, but I think it would be a mistake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.