Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Lafayette 54 Covington Catholic 51

Featured Replies

Mr. Cantstop,

 

As much as it may pain me, I have to agree with OhYea. This team performs much better when they go low. Against Muhlenburgh North, CovCath did not go low in the first half. They did in the second and won. In this game they went off the rails when they stopped the inside game. From what I am told, against Lousiville St. X, the paint on CovCath's end of the court might as well of been wet, 'cause nobody was in it.

 

The inside game is not THE answer for this team, but it is definitely part of the answer.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the jabs, to the PM's and not the open forum.

lol oh geez, just tell me your opinion. I mean based on every other game I've seen I'd say it would be that the ball didn't get fed inside too much. But I don't know?

 

The other thing is, Wellbrock usually posts up pretty well, but Thelen spends a lot of time kind of roaming, and his post up is soft..he doesn't put much butt into it or strength, so getting the ball down low may be more difficult in that situation, otherwise I'd say itd be more the guards not feeding it.

The ball did not get inside as much as the coaches would have liked but I think one reason was because Isler was home sick. I hope he had some good homemade soup! They're going to need him Monday.

The ball did not get inside as much as the coaches would have liked but I think one reason was because Isler was home sick. I hope he had some good homemade soup! They're going to need him Monday.

 

 

Have heard he will be fine by Monday. I doubt he'd want to miss out on Highlands ha.

How exactly did this game get played if the Lexington schools are not allowed to play a private school? Or is Lafeyette a private school?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.