Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott/Southside,SC Updates

Featured Replies

Yes in the state and if you go to the national polls Cedar Hills is ranked #7 in the nation.

in the state?
  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrtle Beach is ranked 21

 

Where did you get those rankings from ?

 

I've seen one poll with them at #1 and the announcers also said they were the number one team in the state.

Myrtle Beach isn't the team they are playing. Southside is ranked 1st in SC which is the team they are playing. Myrtle Beach is the team Elliott beat after the loss to Cedarville.

Why is Southside playing a zone against a very good shooting team? Elliott is sitting back in a zone and this team cant shoot.

My bad. I assumed he was talking about the team they were playing.

Check post 10.

Where did you get those rankings from ?

 

I've seen one poll with them at #1 and the announcers also said they were the number one team in the state.

Southside is driving in and getting layups.

Why is Southside playing a zone against a very good shooting team? Elliott is sitting back in a zone and this team cant shoot.

 

IMO this team is tall and athletic but don't look to have a knockdown shooter.

My bad. I assumed he was talking about the team they were playing.

 

Yeah I thought that as well.

IMO this team is tall and athletic but don't look to have a knockdown shooter.

 

Drayr is an awesome shooter.

  • Author

53-49 Elliott, T. Knipp to the line for 2.

54-49, 55-49, now.

33-28 at the half

 

Southside is as good as any Kentucky team I've seen, IMO.

 

Could that be due to you only seeing 16th region teams?? :sssh:;)

 

Honestly though, haven't you said that about every out of state team EC has played??

Sorry about that. I should have been a little clearer. South Side is #1 in South Carolina and Myrle Beach is ranked #21

Yeah I thought that as well.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.