Kentucky 84 Central Michigan 52

swamprat

-Slone has been put in situations where he can succeed...UK can not win big with him getting big minutes...loves his hustle but he has to make open shots. Me and you can go dive on the floor but getting stops and putting ball in hole or passing that leads to scoring ultimately counts the most.

-

Agree completely. He will not fare well against UL or UT. He's simply not quick enough to handle athletic guards on the perimeter. I love his hustle and if you can get him really open he can hit the outside shot.

I think he's a great coach and a master motivator, but I also think there will be plenty around Kentucky that starts to question his tactics and get the negative train started up.

BCG is a different bird no doubt and he is tough to figure out.

However, there is no debate as to the teams physical and mental toughness, and the great condition in which they are in. The effort they give is light years beyond what we saw the last few years under the previous regime.

I think the conditioning part has played a big role in the free throw percentage....they are shooting 78% as a team...that is strong...geting best shooters to line is key...but so is conditioning.

BCG is a different bird no doubt and he is tough to figure out.

However, there is no debate as to the teams physical and mental toughness, and the great condition in which they are in. The effort they give is light years beyond what we saw the last few years under the previous regime.

I think the conditioning part has played a big role in the free throw percentage....they are shooting 78% as a team...that is strong...geting best shooters to line is key...but so is conditioning.

I think he is great, as well. But, there are some folks in my circle of friends and family that are already questioning him and wondernig if he knows what he is doing.

The Cats need Harris to get healthy and contribute. He is a solid player that can handle the ball well for a big guy, does a good job on the boards and plays good D, knows the system and always manages to score a few points,he is missed and will help the team get better when he returns.

One of the most amazing things I noticed on the free throws this year, is that there was a 2 game stretch where they only missed 2 free throws. And MEEKS was the one that missed both of them.