Are the Cowboys Really "America's Team"?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's one person...and he isn't a coach or player in the NFL. So I think you should retract your "most players and coaches in the NFL think he's the toughest" statement unless you can back it up :lol:.
Perhaps you missed the part about it being said in several games. Maybe you should try to prove me wrong. Good luck with that.

That's not how it works. People don't write books full of statistics or make claims that are supposed to be taken as fact and then expect others to do the research to verify their validity. That falls on the person who makes the claim.

Regardless, I'm done with these discussions for now.

That's not how it works. People don't write books full of statistics or make claims that are supposed to be taken as fact and then expect others to do the research to verify their validity. That falls on the person who makes the claim.

Regardless, I'm done with these discussions for now.

You don't make my decisions, HB. I told you it was said in several games because of how he kept playing with several injured, but that wasn't good enough for you. :rolleyes:

My "precious" Giants?

What has been said that is absurd?

Was it: The Cowboys aren't any good?

Was it: The Cowboys haven't made the playoffs in over a decade?

Was it: Tony Romo can't win big games/Dallas can't win big games?

Was it: The Roy Williams to Dallas trade was a very stupid trade for Dallas?

All of those seem true to me.

You have openly admitted to trying to rile up fans on here multiple times in the past and present, it's no surprise to anyone that you reach a little too far when trying to make an argument for the Giants or against the Cowboys.

You have openly admitted to trying to rile up fans on here multiple times in the past and present, it's no surprise to anyone that you reach a little too far when trying to make an argument for the Giants or against the Cowboys.

So how much of what I said isn't true?