Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Final Four

Featured Replies

You sure didn't. I would win the first tie-breaker so I need 2 points from the Eagles D tomorrow night for the victory.

 

Which I think will happen easy, I couldn't of even got it done with anybody on the bench.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to pick up Choice as a starter this week.. Thanks!

I'm looking good. Up 70 - 65. I have Nick Folk , K for Dallas and SO KY and Godot no players left.

 

Hmmmmm, I wonder if this is why we don't have a Godot update this morning OR could it be because his beloved Redskins took one on the chin from the 2-11-1 Bengals.:D

 

 

I know somehow, someway, I'm going to pay for that.:lol:

GoDot = The Buffalo Bills once again?

 

Congrats to the winners.

 

On a side note, I won a semi-final game in my money league with a horrible 6-7 team against the loud mouth 12-1 team of the league.

GoDot = The Buffalo Bills once again?

 

Congrats to the winners.

 

On a side note, I won a semi-final game in my money league with a horrible 6-7 team against the loud mouth 12-1 team of the league.

 

So you took my advice and started Jackson and Turner?:D:thumb:

GoDot = The Buffalo Bills once again?

 

How are the Dragons going to fair this week?

 

 

Godot, it's all in fun brother. All in fun.

How are the Dragons going to fair this week?

 

 

Godot, it's all in fun brother. All in fun.

 

Godot has a three point lead on me. He has the Eagles and I have Westbrook. I made a bad mistake and played Barber last night. Should be fun to keep up with tonight. I had to crap or get off the pot with Barber and well I crapped and may have gotten some on my pants.

So you took my advice and started Jackson and Turner?:D:thumb:

 

AR???????

The Jailcats are ready to represent the American Conference in the title game... :banana: :banana:

 

 

Congrats! I knew I was in deep this week, represent us well. :thumb:

  • Author

Sorry guys, my internet went down yesterday morning and I couldn't update.

  • Author

Final Scores

 

 

National Conference Championship

 

Southern KY SubVets 65

Shelby Cards 72

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Junction City Jailcats 105

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 49

 

 

Toilet Bowl Game

 

Indo Savages ® 48

Bardstown Butchers 67

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.