Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Final Four

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congrad tdouth, bring the title to the National Conference where it belongs.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hmmmmm, I wonder if this is why we don't have a Godot update this morning OR could it be because his beloved Redskins took one on the chin from the 2-11-1 Bengals.:D

 

 

I know somehow, someway, I'm going to pay for that.:lol:

When you least expect it :D
  • Author
GoDot = The Buffalo Bills once again?

I hear you. That's my third time in the third round and I lost again.
  • Author
Godot, it's all in fun brother. All in fun.
I know that, that's what makes playing with you guys so much fun.
  • Author
How are the Dragons going to fair this week?
They faired real well. Going for two in a row. ;)
  • Author

Toilet Bowl Champions

Bardstown Butchers

 

 

Congrads Boondock

Toilet Bowl Champions

Bardstown Butchers

 

 

Congrads Boondock

:dancingpa

 

It feels good to be king of the John.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.