Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Final Four

Featured Replies

We've dominated them all year, why would the playoffs be any different....:D

 

Dominated? Who are you kidding. What the American Conference beat GT to a pulp so now it's dominating the entire National Conference?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominated? Who are you kidding. What the American Conference beat GT to a pulp so now it's dominating the entire National Conference?

 

:lol: Look at the overall record when the American played the National. We took you guys to the woodshed. :D

:lol: Look at the overall record when the American played the National. We took you guys to the woodshed. :D

 

Some, but not all:p

Some, but not all:p

 

Not MJ...I did better against the American Conference.

Dang he had 5 last time I looked in the 3rd quarter..

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

 

National Conference Championship

 

Southern KY SubVets 0

Shelby Cards 3

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Junction City Jailcats 0

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 0

 

 

Toilet Bowl Game

 

Indo Savages ® 0

Bardstown Butchers 14

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Southern KY SubVets at Shelby Cards (-5.4)

Junction City Jailcats (-5.4) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Indo Savages ® at Bardstown Butchers - Even

I'm really having trouble trying to figure out which lineup I want.

Well, looks like my season is over, I don't have a QB this week.

Looks like Godot and me going down to the wire to see who wins. Maybe up to my kicker in Nick Folk.

The Jailcats are ready to represent the American Conference in the title game... :banana: :banana:

Good luck PMIC, I know we both want this one pretty bad. :thumb:

 

I think you're going to take it this week. I didn't have very good match ups for many of my players.

I'm looking good. Up 70 - 65. I have Nick Folk , K for Dallas and SO KY and Godot no players left.

I think you're going to take it this week. I didn't have very good match ups for many of my players.

You sure didn't. I would win the first tie-breaker so I need 2 points from the Eagles D tomorrow night for the victory.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.