Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/MVST updates

Featured Replies

Since when has black been one of UK's colors?

 

I think it has something to do with Bill Keightley...His name is on the back of the Jersey...:thumb:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since when has black been one of UK's colors?

 

kentucky+logo.jpg

 

Notice the outline of the UK.... :lol::

I'm a Porter supporter but I think he should have caught that pass...:thumb:

kentucky+logo.jpg

 

Notice the outline of the UK.... :lol::

 

Nice perception...:thumb:

I'm a Porter supporter but I think he should have caught that pass...:thumb:

 

Yes, and I am a supporter as well

Did I say I love this lineup?They look more comfortable than I have seen them all year...I know the Competition has something to do with But...

 

Notice the outline of the UK.... :lol::

 

My bad... Never seen any black on any of their uniforms.

MVSU has a player named Orlando Smith. :lol:

At least Porter is consitent. He clunked those two 3's at around the same spot on the front of the rim.

Sounds absolutely dead in there.

Sounds absolutely dead in there.

 

You say that like its shocking. It's like that every game.

You say that like its shocking. It's like that every game.

 

I was there yesterday and it was pretty rocking (at points).

You say that like its shocking. It's like that every game.

 

Unless there playing Florida...

I think Porter hit that same spot again...

  • Author
Unless there playing Florida...

 

I would say the UT game should get a rowdy crowd. But more often than not, it does seem like a morgue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.