Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/MVST updates

Featured Replies

Game is on FSN South, about to get underway. I say this is a game til the 2nd TV timeout. Just a guess. :lol:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter is starting again.

 

I'm slowly loosing respect and confidence in Coach G.

I love the Black Unis.

 

I like them too.

  • Author
I love the Black Unis.

 

At least that will give us something to talk about for the next two hours aside from Porter sucking. :lol:

Galloway must have had the most outstanding week of practice ever. He goes from averaging 30 seconds a game to starting.

Landon Slone will be the first off the bench for the Cats.

 

I feel drunk.

Galloway must have had the most outstanding week of practice ever. He goes from averaging 30 seconds a game to starting.

 

Maybe he refused to go in last nights game...:lol:

  • Author
It's hard to follow the cats with the away team wearing white...

 

I was thinking the same thing, I have already gotten confused more than a few times and the game just started. :lol:

Maybe he refused to go in last nights game...:lol:

 

:lol:

 

I swear I feel like Coach G. is just drawing names out of a hat sometimes to determine who goes in and who comes out.

I was thinking the same thing, I have already gotten confused more than a few times and the game just started. :lol:

 

Maybe these should be the cats new home Jerseys...:thumb:

:lol:

 

I swear I feel like Coach G. is just drawing names out of a hat sometimes to determine who goes in and who comes out.

 

That sounds about right...:creepy::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.