Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No fine for Clark, told you so!

Featured Replies

Still got flagged on the play, still a dirty play, even your own Steeler fans came into the thread and admitted it. But smile about getting away with dirty plays, classy :sleep:

 

Who are these Steeler fans you're referring to? :confused:

 

Also, what's your thoughts on Geathers' hit on Trent Green a couple years ago?

Sumo, You've not been paying attention have you? Harrison and Woodley both fined for hits on QB that were horrible, not remotely shots to the head. If anything, Crocker's hit on Holmes was "leading with the helmet" and not fined. But this type of reaction from Bengal fans has come to be commonplace here and what I expect. :rolleyes:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Don't really think this was a cheap shot, but I did think he would get fined...NFL is hard to figure out sometimes.

 

On a side note, I really really hope Chinny and Rivers are saving up some money so they can each pay a fine or 2 for a couple cheap shots on Mr. Ward next time the Steelers come to Cincinnati.....

Don't really think this was a cheap shot, but I did think he would get fined...NFL is hard to figure out sometimes.

 

On a side note, I really really hope Chinny and Rivers are saving up some money so they can each pay a fine or 2 for a couple cheap shots on Mr. Ward next time the Steelers come to Cincinnati.....

 

And he'll get right up, and keep right on smiling ... which, I'm pretty sure is what upsets Bengals fans the most. :D

And he'll get right up, and keep right on smiling ... which, I'm pretty sure is what upsets Bengals fans the most. :D

 

:laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Still got flagged on the play, still a dirty play, even your own Steeler fans came into the thread and admitted it. But smile about getting away with dirty plays, classy :sleep:

 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

 

Shouldn't have been a flag, as the league said. It wasn't a dirty play, as the league said. Get over it. IT'S FOOTBALL!

And he'll get right up, and keep right on smiling ... which, I'm pretty sure is what upsets Bengals fans the most. :D

 

:thumb: :ylsuper:

And he'll get right up, and keep right on smiling ... which, I'm pretty sure is what upsets Bengals fans the most. :D

 

Not if they take his knees out....I guess one can only hope though...

Not if they take his knees out....I guess one can only hope though...

 

That's pretty weak ...

For my fellow Bengals fans: It makes us look like whiners when we complain about a legal block. It sort of defines the Bengals - soft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.